Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So many things seem to be happening these few days. (my com just restarted and i'm getting pisst). Firstly, bowling exco. Congrats to TH for getting capt, jess for vice-capt and michelle, treasurer. Guess who's secretary? HAHA. One thing- I have to attend some km course on thurs which ends quite late. How am i supposed to go for band concert like this? Unless i can get someone to take over me, I don't know how i'm supposed to go for the concert.Frustrated, Frustrated.

Anyway, we wereat bytez for chinese, a had a headache looking for an article. the guy beside us surfing the net was playing mp3 from his hp, all the songs i like, believe me, first love, pon de replay, the ipod song. Some entertainment admist the boring lesson. cb was playing maple story, lvl 40 character killing lvl 24 monster. We weer"early" for econs, when we were actually late. the other chinese class wasnt there yet. Ms heng said she didnt wanna teach, sian. we gossiped while the rest wasnt there. Sam eng still didnt know who kenneth was... so when kenneth walked in ms heng did an obvious "hi kenneth!!" so much so that we laughed like mad.

i met raf on the way home, he was cycling to his friend's house at spring bloom. he cycled from sengkang. he said i looked gay in red, because i wore my pe attire home. heh. my outfit matches the national flag. I talked to him for a while.

That's my life, cca tmr, busy thurs, and i hope the rumour abt friday is true.

I wish to share my joy with you, but i can't.~