Monday, July 03, 2006

jaime woke me up at 8am to ask me to bring panadol! argh!! but i went back to sleep of course. alarm clock woke me up at 10. and i had to give edwin a wake up call. slacked a while before rushing out again with my mom. walked to central. edwin was late. my mom, who went to buy food, later came back to find me at the bus stop!! argh! so scary la! lol. asked him not to talk to me 1st while my mom was there. or not she'd start asking a lot of questions again. she assumed i was meeting a girl. haha. oops. so had to wait until she walked far far away. lol. took 70 (again) to suntec. then in the centre of marina sq edwin walked str8 and i turned left. who knows where he was going man?! haha.

met raf once i reached there. went down to join the ton-ers. lol. turaiya and yuling were there. rebecca ma'am and the 3 sisters were there too. yuling was damn high. 1st she wanted to show me her dettol then she was singing at the top of her voice. mad. then she started rasing xt's arms up when we were singing. she was making me laugh a lot. turaiya was staring at her with her murderous eyes. freaky!! sang the sch theme songs, sang to God be the glory, sang many familiar songs again. then sang the sch song at the top of our voice. counted down to zero. and cheered like crazy!! such a memoriable moment! and jeanette overslept!! wanted to see her. haha.

after that met up with yl and loretta. was talking abt school, catching up with them. so we walked off and didnt know where the others went.. oops. so me, jaime, xt, mh, their classmates went to kfc to eat... i think the whole place was filled with pl girls young and old. then the few of them went off, leaving jaime, xt, mh and i to join the rest at bk. was helping xt do her math. it's "fun" doing o lvl math. the 3 of them were falling asleep. (i had 10h of sleep). went up to play arcade again. hAHA. played daytona. and the bang bang thing. my blue black's getting worse. then daytona again. raf stayed on the play for a while. the 5 of us walked liked crazy to citilink. cuz edwin was late.

then realised that raf's books were still with edwin, had to wait for him at the mrt. he zoomed down pretty fast. not bad. took mrt to dhouby gaut and changed. and while going down the escalator, raf realised he forgot to take back his books!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. he took mrt for nth. the 4 of them were falling asleep on the mrt. i volunteered to call them up. so they all went home to sleep. except me!! hAHA.

ok back to studying this wednesday. their o's and my promos are coming. wow. -_-. i cant wait.~