Monday, July 05, 2004

i think i've finally decided on something.

Camp. AtC. and here are my reasons. first and foremost, you think the officers will allow me not to go?

secondly, call me lazy. Musical needs practise. Atc...just go there and chiong and have fun!

thirdly, i got this feeling atc will be more fun. besides the punishments and the lack of sleep. duh right. camps are more fun. musical...you feel a sudden sense of great achievement after it finishes. but at the same time you feel like you have a great burden off your back.

forthly, if i go for musical, i either wont get to go for atc at all or i'll have to go with other areas. tell me, who feels safe going with other ppl you dont know? i mean, you'll feel lonely. yes. you make new friends. but having friends that you know well is better. good sqdmates that will care more abt you than any others.

Fifthly, i cant turn up for most of the musical practises. If i do, i'll miss GOH trainings and sec4 farewell. And i'm not directly involved in the musical. GOH is a yes. and sec4 farewell...we're in charge.

Sixthly, either you're committed to one or another. In this case, it can't be both.

Seventhly, rope obst and campcraft seems more appealing to me. Night walks...campfires...they all sound betta. yes. i know musical is a once in a lifetime thing. but so is sec3 atc. heard it's a lot different from sec2 atc. and i want my badge. haha.

Eighthly, i'll be missing and probably thinking of what i'll be doing at musical at atc, but i'll sure be angry and missing my sqdmates and jealous of them when they come back if i go for musical.

so there you go. 8 reasons as to why i chose atc. i don't know what ms loh's reaction will be if i tell her tmr. but if she insists i go for musical. it's not my prob anymore. i'll leave it to the 2 teachers to argue it out. i'll just tell her that i wanna go for atc.
if turaiya can quit from the main cast just to go for atc, why can't i? i'm not saying i'm not interested in violin anymore, but my decision is atc. you either be loyal to one or the other. in this case, i choose np. so don't try to change me decision. i'm promising myself i'll stick to it.~