Monday, October 27, 2008

The past week has been HELL. You may think, studies, homework, school etc... NOPE. In fact i did the bare minimum.

Been stuck in a world of high fever and body ache for the past week. No, i'm not exaggerating. My fever did really go on for longer than usual reaching temperatures like 38.9 & 39.4 so much so that i had to get an injection. This is the sick-est i've gotten so far in my life (if you dont count chicken pox at a young age i can't even remember). Went to school a few times only to come back with a high fever and body ache! Really couldnt do any work at all. Yea. I myself am wondering whether it's dengue. But no rashes and doc said to find him only if there were rashes.

Anyway, fever's gone now. I'm praying hard it doesnt come back. Still haven't fully recovered though. Still feel so weak.. like an old woman. Yes dear, lao ah ma. Haha. Whatever, hope nothing happens after i come home from school tomorrow. ~