Saturday, May 07, 2005

i hate exams. i'm stressed. and i'm dying.

thank god it's next week. after that ia m able to relx for a while. like just concentrate on chinese. which i havent been. oops. i have been doing maths and a maths like crazy.... and am mentally tired for today. i feel like i'm typing like a robot. just like the way you do maths. step by step.

well...i maybe science is better. haha. whatever. if i get some prelim exam like the one i did today...i would be damn happy! oh man. that paper was easy! all the questions were like from tys?!?!?! haha.

xt just told me her exams start on thurs. what is this world coming to? hAs. nvm. by thurs i would be freer. is that a word? oh. i'm gonna fail my english.

i really have no game to play on my com. ts is so laggified. i cant even get in. only 2 servers!! and so many ppl. couple with the fact that my com always has a big problem with me. i cant play ms because of some settings prob in my com. and i'm too lazy to dl gunbound! any recommendations? ~

_______________________________________________

I look away
Then I look back at you
You try to say
The things that you can't undo
If I had my way
I'd never get over you
It ain't the day
I pray that we make it through

Make it through the fall
Make it through it all

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversationg
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversationg
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it

Cuz I'm in Love With you
I'm in love with you
Cuz i'm in love with you
And I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you