Monday, December 29, 2008

I think this blogskin is simply cute! Don't scold me for being childish. Just took this 'real age test' quiz on facebook and my real age is 9! HAHA! I'm just a childish 9 year old kid. But i already removed a lot of things that made the template look more childish! Ha!

Watched Bedtime Stories on Sat with dear. Think we jinxed the whole cine because when we were buying tickets their whole system hanged and they couldnt make any bookings, resulting in an extremely long queue for cinema tickets! Anyway, the movie was good! And extremely funny! You should watch it!

Went to East Coast Park ytd to cycle! Cycled all the way to one end of east coast and was so tired. Leg muscles were aching. Think I need to work my muscles more. Or maybe i'm growing old. Intended to blade after that but was too tired after cycling for 2hours so went to arcade! Played this throwing ball game & mario kart and a few others. Now my arm muscles are aching too.

So am going to be a good girl today and stay home to rest my limbs, before i start walking like a lao ah ma. School starts in 2 weeks! Dreadful... ~